Deliver web mail, calendar and contact management from the IBM Cloud
IBM® Web Mail Cloud (formerly IBM SmartCloud® iNotes®) is a software-as-a-service business-class web mail for organizations that are looking to reduce IT cost and complexity. Delivered from the IBM Cloud, this web mail solution includes the essential email, calendar and contact management capabilities that your employees rely on each day while helping to free up valuable IT resources. IBM Web Mail Cloud provides ease of use, simple administration and straightforward pricing.
IBM Web Mail Cloud delivers:
- Business-class email, calendar and contact management from the IBM Cloud.
- A security-rich cloud environment based on IBM world-class experience in delivering business-ready services.
- Access from virtually anywhere with a web browser and Internet connection.
- Ease of use for administrators and users.
- Affordable and accessible cloud services with low start-up and predictable costs.
Business-class email, calendar and contact management
- Essential webmail with 25 GB of storage, POP3, IMAP4, and Authenticated Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
- Personal and company-level address book for storing contacts with type-ahead searching and addressing.
- Private and shared personal calendars with RSVP tracking.
- Free/busy lookups when scheduling meetings with colleagues.
- Mail forwarding and filtering.
A security-rich cloud environment
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption, security-rich password recovery.
- Built-in spam and virus protection.
Access from virtually anywhere
- Allows users to access email through Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Google Android and Nokia Symbian mobile devices with auto-updates through IMAP IDLE.
- Supports POP and IMAP access, which allows employees to use email client software such as Microsoft Outlook to manage their mail.
Ease of use
- Helps simplify email administration.
- Provides administrative tools to manage user accounts and global settings.
- Provides flexible services allowing both administrators and users to configure the service based on needs.
Affordable and accessible cloud services
- Low upfront investment.
- Predictable expenses through monthly and annual subscriptions.
- Minimal IT staff required.
- Available in 22 languages.
IBM Web Mail Cloud resources