Streamline assignments and align sales territories with corporate objectives
IBM Territory Management enables you to set up and process territory assignments and sales crediting. It helps ensure that the sales coverage and deployment model are aligned with corporate objectives and incentive compensation plans.
IBM Territory Management provides:
- An intuitive, easy-to-use interface with wizards and drag-and-drop features to manage complex territory and crediting processes.
- Territory, crediting and transaction management to help ensure that your sales coverage and deployment model is aligned with corporate objectives and incentive compensation plans.
- Reports, dashboards and analytics for process management, auditing and tracking, territory coverage gaps, territory effectiveness, quota distributions, underutilized crediting rules and more.
- Cloud delivery to help you get up and running more quickly, and reduce the burden on IT teams.
An intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Use wizards, drag-and-drop features and visual elements for sales operations management and compensation administration, minimizing the dependency on IT support.
- Set up and maintain an unlimited number of hierarchies and levels such as sales structure, customers, products, territories, geographic locations and named accounts.
- Make changes to territory and crediting assignment rules while tracking historical information.
- Access preconfigured dashboards and reports to see recent and historical activities, territory and crediting assignment gaps and conflicts, and audit information.
- Set effective dates for all configuration settings, so you can make changes while retaining previously-configured territory and crediting rules that have been processed.
Territory, crediting and transaction management
- Configure territory rules that are executed in order of precedence using one or more attributes to evaluate and define territory definitions and territory assignments. Exception roles can also be created.
- Set up crediting rules that are executed in order of precedence using one or more attributes to evaluate credit assignments. Exception roles can also be created.
- Allocate millions of transactions in record time using a high-performance platform that includes monitoring and elastic computing to increase processing resources when workload increases.
- Import reference and source data with no advanced extract, transform and load (ETL) processes required. Source data can be sales transactions or other sales activities such as sales opportunities.
- Configure security privileges, by user and role, for system and data access.
Reports, dashboards and analytics
- View territory and assignment rules that are over or underutilized or are causing transaction assignment discrepancies.
- Use a standard dashboard to display events metrics, trends and how territories have been configured.
- Use the sales crediting output as input to the compensation plan calculation engine. Sales crediting output can be fully integrated with IBM Incentive Compensation Management or provided as a data integration point to other systems.
IBM Territory Management resources