Continuously monitor unstructured data access and protect sensitive data across the enterprise
IBM® Security® Guardium® Activity Monitor for Files prevents unauthorized data access, alerts on changes or leaks to help ensure data integrity, automates compliance controls and protects against internal and external threats. Continuous monitoring and real time security policies protect unstructured data across the enterprise without changes to file systems or applications or performance impact. It provides insight into your document and file contents, and usage patterns. IBM Security Guardium Activity Monitor for Files lets you discover, track, and control access to sensitive files on either local or networked file systems..
IBM Security Guardium Activity Monitor for Files can help you meet compliance obligations and reduce the risks of major data breaches.
Monitor and audit all data activity
- Understand and develop complete visibility into all transactions on your file system, attached and removable storage by users, developers, outsourced personnel and applications.
- Identify users who attempt unauthorized access.
- Provide user and application access monitoring independent of native operating system logging and audit functions.
- Improve data security by detecting unusual file and document read and write activity.
- Inventory all files and metadata to provide a clear picture of your unstructured data landscape
- Automate sensitive data discovery and classification.
Enforce security policies in real time
Create a centralized repository of audit data
Support heterogeneous environments
Not in United States?