A robust identity foundation is key to accelerating secure, productive employee access to the tools they need to get the job done. In consumer facing businesses, identities hold the key to understanding customers and delivering relevant products and services. In either case, an organization must have an identity platform that reduces deployment complexity and fragmentation while gracefully meeting the needs of internet-scale businesses.
IBM Security Directory Suite is a scalable, standards-based identity platform that simplifies identity and directory management. Directory Suite helps collapse identity silos into a single authoritative identity source. This unified identity enables faster and more agile application deployment and improved user experience. Directory Suite also captures user insight for auditing and compliance reporting.
IBM Security Directory Suite features:
- Flexible directory consolidation capabilities to easily aggregate identity silos, creating a single view of identities.
- Virtual appliance form factor for fast time to value, and easier maintenance.
- Scalable directory backbone, using existing infrastructure for enterprise-wide identity and access management.
- Simplified cloud integration for both enterprise hosted and software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications.
- Flexible, automated data manipulation delivers integration and transform across disparate data sources.
- Intelligent white pages search capabilities with social networking features to enable intuitive identity store browsing.
- In-depth user insight through almost instantly accessible reports and IBM Security QRadar® SIEM integration.
Flexible directory consolidation
- Enables the creation of an authoritative identity data infrastructure that can accelerate the deployment of critical business on demand applications such as identity management, access management, and portal solutions.
- Facilitates quick and effective integration of data residing in heterogeneous directories, databases, files, collaborative systems, and applications, while federating authentication to the original data sources.
- Virtual directory functionality aggregates identity data across disparate sources to create a single point of access without the need for data migration.
- Virtual directory makes it possible to deploy new solutions/applications that require a single-point access to identities with no risk and disruption to existing applications.
Virtual appliance form factor
- Facilitates quick deployment, simplified maintenance and easy upgrades.
- Frees organizations from the hassles of managing a complex application software and database stack to focus instead on enabling business with a robust identity platform.
Scalable directory backbone
- Scales from small to large deployments.
- Supports hundreds of millions of entries using IBM DB2 technology and a built-in proxy-server.
- Supports 24x7 availability with robust replication abilities including the ability to configure multiple master copies.
Simplified cloud integration
- Simplifies user management in cloud-based applications and services through SCIM support.
- Supports the necessary create, read, update and delete (CRUD) operations through a Representational State Transfer (REST) application programming interface (API).
- Takes advantage of your existing infrastructure and eliminates the need for additional programming.
Flexible, automated data manipulation
- Facilitates data migration and transformation to other file formats and synchronization between two or more systems, while supporting scheduled synchronization with event-driven workflow.
- Eliminates the need to modify existing systems, by applying integration on top of existing resources.
Intelligent White Pages search capabilities with social networking
- Creates the organization’s organizational structure on top of the authoritative data source.
- Provides a ready-to-use, social network-enabled White Pages application for looking up contact information, pictures, organizational charts and other personal information.
In-depth user insight:
- Integrates with IBM QRadar SIEM for advanced auditing and to provide visibility into developing threats and compliance requirements.
- Provides sample reporting on objects, groups and users based on IBM Cognos® software.