Plan, manage and distribute quotas to drive sales performance
IBM Quota Management enables sales professionals to more efficiently plan, manage and distribute quota assignments that meet revenue expectations and increase sales performance. This product enables organizations to model the financial impact of proposed quotas prior to rollout for cost management and budgeting; report on quota attainment and pay distribution to improve incentive plan effectiveness; and ensure alignment between sales professionals and corporate objectives.
IBM Quota Management provides:
- An intuitive, easy-to-use interface with wizards and drag-and-drop features to increase your organization's agility and sales force alignment.
- Flexible, collaborative workflow processes to plan, manage and distribute quotas for all appropriate roles and levels within your organization.
- Cloud delivery to help you get up and running more quickly, and reduce the burden on IT teams.
An intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Use wizards, drag-and-drop features and visual elements to streamline administration.
- Set dates for each milestone of the quota planning process, increasing the profile of the time-sensitive nature of the planning cycle.
- Set effective dates for all configuration settings, so you can make changes while retaining previously configured settings for quota distribution.
- Use prebuilt templates to create unique templates for your quota planning and distribution process.
- Use reports and dashboards to view processes, quota distribution and allocation, and more.
Flexible, collaborative workflow processes
- Use a top-down, bottom-up or hybrid approach to quota planning and allocation.
- Incorporate user participation into the quota planning, setting, review and approval processes so that quota values are distributed fairly, and everyone involved at all levels agree that the quotas are attainable.
- Make changes to quota assignments as needed to help ensure continuous revenue growth, target achievement and sales motivation.
- Configure security privileges, by user and role, for system and data access.
- Use the existing hierarchies configured in IBM Territory Management or define new hierarchies.