Accelerate growth by exploiting reliable, robust, industry-leading messaging solution
IBM® MQ is robust messaging middleware that simplifies and accelerates the integration of diverse applications and business data across multiple platforms. IBM MQ facilitates the assured, secure and reliable exchange of information between applications, systems, services and file by sending and receiving message data via messaging queues, thereby simplifying the creation and maintenance of business applications. It delivers Universal Messaging with a broad set of offerings to meet enterprise-wide messaging needs, as well as connectivity for the internet of things and mobile devices.
IBM MQ Advanced for Developers is available at no-charge for development purposes for Windows and Linux platforms. There is also a no-charge, 90-day trial for all platforms.
IBM MQ provides:
Rapid, seamless connectivity of information
Secure, reliable message delivery
High performance and scalable message transfer
Simplified management and control
Lower cost of ownership
Make it easier for developers to incorporate asynchronous messaging into applications.
Get IBM MQ performance with the rapid deployment of an appliance.
All the leading MQ capabilities offered in a single package
Buy IBM MQ
IBM® MQ V8.0 delivers comprehensive, secure and high-performing messaging, when and where you need it. This enterprise messaging engine is available on most platforms with Advanced Message Security and Managed File Transfer now available across a wide range of MQ platforms, including a first time offering on the IBM i platform. With improved scalability, security and file transfer, V8.0 also includes updates to standards and currency.
IBM MQ V8.0 delivers:
* You can obtain the new and enhanced functions offered in IBM MQ V8.0 by migrating directly to V8.0 from WebSphere MQ V7.0.1, V7.1 or V7.5 where available, without migrating to an interim version or release.
Improved file transfer
- IBM MessageSight
- IBM MQ Advanced for Developers
- IBM MQ Advanced
- IBM MQ Advanced Message Security
- IBM MQ Appliance M2000
- IBM MQ
- IBM MQ Light
- Internet of Things Foundation
- WebSphere MQ File Transfer Edition
- WebSphere MQ for z/VSE
- WebSphere MQ Low Latency Messaging
- WebSphere MQ Telemetry
- WebSphere MQ Hypervisor Edition for AIX
- WebSphere MQ Hypervisor Edition for Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server