Supporting the full aircraft maintenance lifecycle
IBM® Maximo® for Aviation is a comprehensive solution for airlines, government entities and MRO providers that operate or maintain rotary or fixed wing aircraft. Maximo for Aviation includes capabilities for the entire engineering and maintenance organizations as well as ad-hoc work scheduling, inventory management and logistics.
Built on proven Maximo technology currently being used worldwide to manage aircraft and key aircraft components, it includes industry unique applications to address critical aircraft maintenance and airworthiness requirements.
Maximo for Aviation provides capabilities critical for efficient and effective aircraft maintenance including:
- Configuration management of the hardware and software on the aircraft and analytics-driven validation of the configuration of the aircraft at any time
- Management of the history of the aircraft configuration and the operational maintenance plans for the life of the aircraft – including any structural damage and repair history
- Management of airworthiness directives and service bulletins over the life of the aircraft
- Graphical scheduling of work based on technician skills and certifications – and the availability of tooling and hangers
- Flexibility to support planned and unplanned maintenance activities
- Management of inventory of rotables and consumables across multiple storerooms including purchasing, shipping, receipt, inspection and vendor payment
- Management of warrantees including maintaining a record of all components under warrantee on the aircraft, full claim processing for monetary compensation or no-charge parts and advanced notification of pending warranty expiration
- Contract management and billing including billing for parts and labor – and SLA penalty fee billing
- Mobile applications that support both connected and disconnected use
Maximo for Aviation is available as an on-premises or software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering.