Provide a separate workplace on mobile devices
IBM® MaaS360® Container App simplifies the separation of work and personal mobile apps and data on iOS, Android, and Windows devices with a Trusted Workplace™ container.
At its core, the app provides passcode protection, data leak prevention (DLP), and restrictions of cut, copy, and paste outside of the container when enabled with security policies from add-on MaaS360 solutions, such as Secure Mobile Mail. Administrators can send secure, direct communications to end-users via built-in Messages capability. Within the app, end-users also have direct access to pertinent Support resources, an Expenses assessment of their data usage, in addition to Settings where device, user, system, and security info can be viewed and updated.
The following add-on solutions are available within the IBM MaaS360 Container App:
- Secure Mobile Mail: to view and manage email, calendar, and contacts
- Secure Mobile Chat: for protected, corporate sanctioned instant messaging
- Secure Mobile Browser: for safe, controlled access to intranet and public websites
- Mobile Content Management: for secure distribution and on the go access to corporate docs
- Mobile Document Editor: to create, edit and save corporate content within the secure container
- Mobile Application Security: providing protected access to and use of public and private apps
Not in United States?