Define, communicate and optimize needed skills within your organization
IBM® Kenexa® Talent Frameworks is a library of independently researched, industry-specific, skill-based job profiles. These profiles define key responsibilities, job level, core competencies, functional and technical skills, interview questions, coaching tips, SMART goals and prescriptive learning suggestions.
IBM can help you with the expertise of consulting services and software to rapidly customize, control and publish job-related content that matches your skills-based talent blueprint.
The IBM Kenexa Talent Frameworks provides ready-to-use job specific competency and skill templates that drive impact through:
- Improved individual and organizational performance: Achieve better business results by defining and identifying the right skills needed by your organization.
- Increased ROI: Focus on engaging employees and managers through your existing talent management tools with a common, content-rich experience.
- Impact bottom line: Save time and money by rapidly deploying a skills-based culture more efficiently and effectively without having to develop content.
- Better management: Support managers with tools and resources for better candidate interviewing, career development, performance evaluation and management and compensation discussions.
- Better Decisions: Provide analysis and support to help organizations understand skills and make informed decisions for hiring, learning and workforce optimization.
IBM Kenexa Talent Frameworks