Performance management and succession planning align employees to business strategy
IBM® Kenexa® Skills Manager on Cloud provides performance management and succession planning to help align employees to business strategy. Skills Manager allows you to view skills gaps, identify individuals based on role requirements, create multiple succession plans and view capabilities by skill or proficiency levels. Now your organization can make the most of your key assets—your people.
IBM Kenexa Skills Manager on Cloud delivers:
- A performance management module that helps ensure that employee objectives are aligned to functional and business strategy. This intuitive software enables you to quickly develop and reuse content by creating, cascading and reusing objectives.
- A succession planning module that helps you easily create succession plans and identify candidates who have the necessary skills, competencies, experience and other attributes that best fit the role requirements for specific jobs. Search for candidates throughout your talent pool, compare them, recognize skill gaps and assess their state of readiness to succeed.
Performance management module
- Prioritize key areas of performance for your business needs.
- Identify areas of development to support employee and business objectives.
- Provide documentation to support manager/employee engagement in the review process.
- Evaluate employee progress by reviewing performance history.
- Configure workflow to suit your company's requirements.
Succession planning module
- Secure key areas of your business that require continuity. Identify areas of weakness and reduce operational risks associated with key people leaving.
- Prepare for structural changes to your business and identify potential candidates to fit gaps.
- Recognize key people who you want to develop and nurture for the future. Identify, prepare and assess candidates well before they are required for future roles.
- Leverage untapped skill and competency assets throughout your business.
- Increase employee engagement and retain key talent.