What is IBM Journey Designer?
IBM® Journey Designer is software that allows you to begin creating journey maps in minutes. Marketing, sales and customer service can collaboratively visualize cross-channel journeys, set common marketing goals and design tailored customer experiences for dozens of priority segments in a user-friendly, drag-and-drop interface. You can have conversations, send files and notify team members of important activities while building your customer journeys.
The Benefits of IBM Journey Designer
- Intentionally design customer experiences—Create journey mapping to deliver outcomes to meet your business objectives.
- Execute online and offline channels cohesively—Connect to a large number of partner and IBM solutions to achieve ROI in the shortest time.
- Evaluate in near real-time and make adjustments—Quickly update your experience based upon results aligned to each step in the journey map.
Intentionally design customer experiences
- Manage buyer journey maps to deliver outcomes for each segment driving to your business goals.
- Collaborate across marketing roles and agency partners to communicate tasks and manage timelines to get to market on time.
- Achieve greater alignment across channels using the context of the holistic experience.
- Build a content plan that saves time and money by keeping you focused on exactly what is needed in each journey map and knowing its performance.
- Reduce time by consolidating the customer journey map across tactics to deliver personalized experiences.
Execute online and offline channels cohesively
- Have team conversations, post files and send one another notifications to actively stay engaged while in market.
- Assign requests and track tasks to meet your deadlines.
- Set objectives for individual interaction points to manage eventual outcomes.
Evaluate in near real-time and make adjustments
- Review in-market outcomes within the storyboard in near real-time.
- Reduce costly errors and gain process efficiencies by using one source of information.
- Notify one or more of your teammates of information such as conversion events for review, which may drive updates or immediate interventions.