Provides midmarket enterprises with a new choice in business messaging and group scheduling software, whether deploying e-mail for the first time, or replacing Microsoft Exchange, Novell GroupWise, or other e-mail products.
Lotus Domino Messaging Express provides midmarket enterprises with a new choice in business messaging and group scheduling software, whether deploying e-mail for the first time, or replacing Microsoft Exchange, Novell GroupWise, or other e-mail products. The features, packaging and pricing of Messaging Express make it a perfect solution for smaller organizations that deserve enterprise-grade e-mail reliability, security and performance -- but in a product that's easy to own and use.
- Market leading, innovative Lotus Domino messaging and group scheduling server from IBM
- Choice of Lotus Notes or alternate client license (Microsoft Outlook, Web, POP/IMAP)
- Integrated instant messaging (IM) license for "live names" in inbox and e-mail messages
- Discussion, TeamRoom and Document Library applications
- Broad server platform support including Linux, AIX, OS400, zOS, Solaris and Windows
- Integration with Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, Office (including Outlook as e-mail.calendar client)
- 1 year full subscription (maintenance support)
Note: IBM Lotus® Domino Express is the name for three versions of market-leading Lotus collaboration software, specifically designed for small- to medium-sized businesses (SMB). Made with the same enterprise-grade Lotus Domino and Notes 6.5 software that powers mission-critical applications for corporations worldwide, Domino Express is a complete messaging and collaboration solution for SMB (1000 employees or fewer), who need proven power in a simplified and optimized form.
Not in United States?