Simplify data management
Automate administrative tasks
IBM® DB2® Change Management Solution Pack for z/OS® simplifies DB2 database management throughout the application lifecycle and improves availability.
IBM DB2 Change Management Solution Pack for z/OS automates database administration tasks to improve user productivity and reduce errors.
- Simplifies the complex through a central source for compliance and risk documentation including entities, processes, risks, controls, tests and results.
- Improves availability by performing DB2 object changes safely and effectively with the less impact on availability.
- Reduces the DB2 learning curve with ease-of-use features to guide users at any level and expertise.
Simplifies the complex
- Provides the ability to implement, promote and execute changes in multiple DB2 environments at one time.
- Automates changes to tables used by the DB2 Analytics Accelerator, including the reload of an accelerated table following a schema change.
- Enables easy browsing and data editing within DB2 tables.
- Allows users to focus on business needs and let the solution do the detailed and often repetitive tasks.
- Stops routine interruptions by the “unexpected” and quickly finds and resolves the problem.
- Helps users easily navigate the DB2 catalog and generate complex SQL queries.
Reduces the DB2 learning curve
- Increases the productivity of users of all experience levels.
- Helps IT staff reduce manual routine tasks and focus on more complex job responsibilities.
- Manages analytic tables used with the IBM DB2 Analytics Accelerator from the same interface used for DB2 administrative tasks.
IBM DB2 Change Management Solution Pack for z/OS resources