Data Integration for Hadoop
BigInsights BigIntegrate is a data integration solution that provides connectivity, transformation, and data delivery features that execute on the data nodes of a Hadoop cluster.
BigInsights BigIntegrate provides a flexible and scalable platform to transform and integrate your Hadoop data.
- A Massively scalable, shared-nothing, in-memory data integration engine running natively in a Hadoop cluster to help bring enterprise robust capabilities to the data lake.
- A rich set of data profiling to understand the assets that are moved into Hadoop.
- Metadata management to help make sense of the enormous quantities of information in the data lake.
- Big data-related governance features such as impact analysis and data lineage on any integration points, enabling scalable analytics without sacrificing organizational insight.
- For big data projects that focus on real-time analytical processing, BigInsights BigIntegrate is integrated with IBM Streams. Organizations can use standard data integration conventions to gather and pass information to real-time analytical processes.
- Deliver better big data, faster with a scalable data integration platform. You can outperform Hadoop-only distributions, process the right workloads with the right tools and enable data governance using data lineage.
- Enable cloud initiatives, whether you need data integration as part of a private or public cloud, or to integrate on-premises data with a cloud environment.
- Enable non-technical users to quickly provision data when and where they need it.
- Deliver faster time to value by deploying an easy-to-use graphical interface to help you transform information across your enterprise.
- Integrate data on demand across multiple sources and targets, and satisfy complex requirements using a scalable runtime environment.
- Integrate with Hadoop, DBMS, messaging queues, ERP and other packaged applications, industry formats, and mainframe systems using native API connectivity and parallelism.