Maintain audit readiness and continuous license compliance with always-on Software Asset Management
IBM BigFix Inventory provides the foundation for holistic software asset management by discovering all licensed and unlicensed software with in-depth granularity across all devices.
A single console, single server, single intelligent agent design enables continuous and automatic updates. You are able to monitor the number of copies deployed versus the number owned, which helps to keep you in compliance. Spend less time conducting software asset inventory for license reconciliation or compliance purposes while reducing your software spend.
IBM BigFix Inventory:
Manages software assets across thousands of Microsoft Windows, UNIX and Linux endpoints
Delivers a comprehensive Software Identification Catalog
Enables enhanced reporting
Provides software discovery and usage metering
Integrates with IBM software products
IBM BigFix Inventory
- Analyst report:Audit Ready and Asset Optimized: The Solid Promise of an Intelligent Software Asset Management Solution
Frost and Sullivan reports how Software Asset Management helps companies maximize this costly asset.
- Case studies:US Foods
Reduced patch deployment times by 80 percent, saving US$500,000 on software licenses.
UK Food Company
Gained full visibility into all of the installed software on their 150 desktops and laptops.
Career Education Corporation
Gained the visibility and control necessary to ensure software and security compliance.
- Data sheet:IBM BigFix Inventory (PDF, 901KB)
Rapid, granular inventory insights and always-on asset management enhances license compliance.
- Videos:IBM Control Desk and IBM Endpoint Manager: Solving problems together (00:09:43)
Software Asset Management delivers accurate visibility into your assets to ensure compliance and audit readiness while maximizing financial value from your investments.
- White paper:From audit compliance to app stores, accelerate your move to software asset management
Simplify, streamline and better control software requests, approvals, deployment and licensing.
- Webcasts:InformationWeek: Has Anyone Ever Returned an Unused Software License?
Embrace the app store model in your SAM strategy.
- Network protection
- IBM BigFix Compliance
- IBM BigFix Inventory
- IBM BigFix Lifecycle
- IBM BigFix Patch
- IBM BigFix Protection
- IBM MobileFirst Protect Application Security
- IBM MobileFirst Protect Applications
- IBM MobileFirst Protect Gateway for Documents
- IBM MobileFirst Protect Laptop
- IBM MobileFirst Protect Content Suite
- IBM MobileFirst Protect Threat Management
- IBM Security Content Analysis Software Development Kit
- IBM Security Network Active Bypass
- IBM Security Network Intrusion Prevention System
- IBM Security Network Intrusion Prevention System Virtual Appliance
- IBM Security Network Protection
- IBM Security SiteProtector System
- IBM Security Trusteer Apex Advanced Malware Protection
- IBM Security X-Force Threat Intelligence
- IBM Security zSecure Adapters for QRadar SIEM
- IBM Security zSecure Admin
- IBM Security zSecure Alert
- IBM Security zSecure Audit
- IBM Security zSecure CICS Toolkit
- IBM Security zSecure Command Verifier
- IBM Security zSecure Manager for RACF z/VM
- IBM Security zSecure Visual
- IBM X-Force Exchange