Reporting and analytic data models for financial markets
IBM® Banking and Financial Markets Data Warehouse is an industry-specific blueprint that provides data warehouse design models, business terminology and analysis templates to help accelerate the development of business applications. The software can improve reporting, risk and liquidity management, and consolidate trusted information across multiple viewpoints.
IBM Banking and Financial Markets Data Warehouse can provide the following features and benefits:
- Consolidates meaningful financial data across multiple channels and products.
- Supports compliance and risk reporting requirements such as integrated risk management and enterprise risk reporting.
- Helps minimize errors and development costs by facilitating an incremental approach to integrated reporting.
Consolidates meaningful financial data
- Enables the consolidation of clean, meaningful banking and financial market data across multiple channels and products.
- Provides near real-time analytics and predictive modeling to help improve statutory reporting and relationship management.
- Enables you to more effectively control and reduce the time to scope requirements, subsequent customization and any extension of the data warehouse.
- Supports Islamic banking arrangements, funds and instruments, and Islamic banking profitability analysis.
Supports compliance and risk reporting requirements
- Supports Basel II including the banking book, standardized framework and advanced framework requirements of the US Basel II rules.
- Supports Basel III including the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) 101 and 102 reports.
- Provides support for Sarbanes-Oxley Act, XBRL taxonomy for International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS – April 2009), National Institute of Finance Act of 2010 and IAS, U.S. GAAP (release 2009).
- Helps you improve channel definition to include various modern banking channels with support for web/mobile analytics and post-click marketing.
- Supports single view of customer, product and channel profitability, maximization of wallet share, customer loyalty and retention, marketing campaign management visibility and more.
- Includes support for cards data management in areas such as card fees, card loyalty, individual credit assessment and payment card fraud analysis.
- Covers other areas such as KYC, MiFID, program and algorithmic trading, investment arrangement analysis, corporate actions, custody fund accounting, treasury and enterprise risk management visibility.
Helps minimize errors and development costs
- Facilitates an incremental approach to integrated reporting to help reduce risk and minimize development costs.
- Can accelerate the requirements definition, development and deployment project phases.
- Offers data warehouse support for the wealth management domain.
- Uses a Kimball dimensional model approach based on business solution templates to integrate with IBM Netezza data warehouse appliances and OLAP environments such as IBM Cognos business intelligence.
Banking and Financial Markets Data Warehouse