Accelerate development of enterprise data warehouse solutions
IBM Healthcare Provider Data Model v8.8 is a robust set of business and technical data models that are extensible and scalable to fit the unique complexities of the healthcare provider environment. It makes sense of complex and fluid analytical needs and enables organizations to pull deep analytical insights from a complex, heterogeneous mix of clinical, research, operational and financial data. It is the foundation of a trusted information management infrastructure where relevant information has to be both available and integrated into the decision making process at every level.
IBM Healthcare Provider Data Model:
The IBM Healthcare Provider Data Model is the strategic blueprint necessary to deliver comprehensive health analytics and business insights required to transform, innovate and improve the cost, quality and experience of healthcare.
IBM Healthcare Provider Data Model
IBM Healthcare Data Provider Model v8.8 progresses IBM's mission to provide support for real world analytic needs, to be responsive to both client and marketplace requirements by staying current with the healthcare regulatory environment, and advancing clinical, operational and translational medicine analytical needs . Enhancements and new content offered in v8.8 include
In addition to delivering selected clinical, regulatory and business content, this release provides validated dimensional models to help ensure deployment to DB2 with BLU Acceleration, for faster decision-making. The release also supports better alignment with big data.
The optimal operating environment for IBM Healthcare Provider Data Models includes the following:
IBM Healthcare Provider Data Model does not have specific hardware requirements. Hardware requirements will vary for each customer deployment, depending on the modeling environments used.
IBM Healthcare Provider Data Model does not have specific software requirements. Supported platform requirements will vary for each customer, depending on the modeling environments used.
- Data warehouse tools and models
- IBM Banking and Financial Markets Data Warehouse
- IBM Banking Data Warehouse
- IBM Banking Process and Service Models
- IBM Financial Markets Data Warehouse
- IBM Health Plan Data Model
- IBM Healthcare Provider Data Model
- IBM Insurance Information Warehouse
- IBM Insurance Process and Service Models
- IBM Retail Data Warehouse
- IBM Telecommunications Data Warehouse
- InfoSphere Warehouse Pack for Customer Insight
- InfoSphere Warehouse Pack for Market and Campaign Insight
- InfoSphere Warehouse Pack for Supply Chain Insight