IBM Health Plan Data Model
IBM® Health Plan Data Model is an industry-specific blueprint that provides data warehouse design models, business terminology and analysis templates. The software can deliver comprehensive health analytics and business insight to improve the cost, quality and experience of healthcare.
The solution provides updated clinical, technical and industry measures content. It enables your organization to better understand your members, groups, providers and networks. With this insight, you can improve the handling of claims and client health management.
The IBM Health Plan Data Model also supports the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) 5010 specification, and provides published updates to the National Committee For Quality Assurance (NCQA) Healthcare Effectiveness and Data Information Set (HEDIS) standard.
IBM Health Plan Data Model provides features and benefits that help enable:
Buy IBM Health Plan Data Model
Offers improved compliance reporting and information management with latest release
IBM® Health Plan Data Model version 8.6 delivers new regulatory and business content, clinical measures and outcomes, and support for compliance reporting and management. The latest release also helps lower total cost of ownership through integrated offerings that include tooling such as IBM InfoSphere Data Architect. It further integrates with other hardware and software platforms, including IBM PureData System for Analytics, that help simplify implementation and maintenance.
The latest version of IBM Health Plan Data Model provides these features and benefits:
- Data warehouse tools and models
- IBM Banking and Financial Markets Data Warehouse
- IBM Banking Data Warehouse
- IBM Banking Process and Service Models
- IBM Financial Markets Data Warehouse
- IBM Health Plan Data Model
- IBM Healthcare Provider Data Model
- IBM Insurance Information Warehouse
- IBM Insurance Process and Service Models
- IBM Retail Data Warehouse
- IBM Telecommunications Data Warehouse
- InfoSphere Warehouse Pack for Customer Insight
- InfoSphere Warehouse Pack for Market and Campaign Insight
- InfoSphere Warehouse Pack for Supply Chain Insight