Transform FileNet Content Manager documents into PDF and HTML formats
IBM® FileNet® Rendition Engine transforms documents stored in FileNet Content Manager into PDF, HTML and other formats. An addition to FileNet Content Manager, this software integrates with content engine publishing functions. It renders documents in popular formats for easier viewing by a wide range of users.
IBM FileNet Rendition Engine:
- Supports a variety of input and output formats to transform documents for easier sharing and viewing.
- Delivers powerful, extensible technology to meet enterprise requirements.
- Offers efficient installation and administration for easier management.
Supports a variety of input and output formats
- Input formats include: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Internet Explorer, CambridgeSoft Chemdraw and AutoCAD.
- Output formats include: Adobe PDF and PDF/A specification 1.4 (Acrobat 5) through 1.7 (Acrobat 8, 9, X); HTML; XML; and scalable vector graphics (SVG).
Delivers powerful, extensible technology
- Uses third-generation rendering technology for high reliability.
- Offers scalability for enterprise rendering requirements.
- Delivers optimized performance for high throughput.
Offers efficient installation and administration
- Supports silent installation.
- Allows the Rendition Engine server to be started without logging on. After the server boots, it can start processing jobs.
- Offers “Domain Repair” to further enhance administration.
- Delivers support for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) for 11gR2.
- Provides direct upgrade paths from older versions of FileNet Rendition Engine.
Not in United States?