Design, manage and process electronic forms for enterprise content management
IBM® FileNet® eForms helps you design, manage and process electronic forms for enterprise content management. This software offers browser-based thin-client eForms. Now you can increase productivity by reducing the amount of time spent creating and managing business processes.
- Provides an intuitive and powerful design environment with a single point-and-click user interface for enterprise eForms design. No code or back-end scripts are needed.
- Creates highly intelligent, high fidelity eForms that become the user interface to business processes. You can quickly and efficiently create, launch, receive and process eForms.
- Reduces the amount of data users enter into forms by connecting to existing data sources.
Provides an intuitive and powerful design environment
- Your solution authors can customize the FileNet eForms user interface to make it as intuitive as possible for your users.
- Tightly integrated with Case Foundation and IBM FileNet Content Manager, it lets you take advantage of advanced versioning, check-in/check-out, search and tracking of forms. Templates and data can be stored separately for efficient use of your system storage capacity. Both FileNet eForms and Lotus® Forms integrate natively with Case Foundation. Learn more (PDF, 37KB).
Creates highly intelligent, high fidelity eForms
- An electronic audit trail routes, saves and tracks your eForms as they proceed through the business process. You can generate accurate PDF copies at any stage for document storage or printing.
- This security-rich software fully integrates with IBM FileNet P8 authentication services. Only authorized users can access forms.
- Version control features and library services are provided with IBM FileNet Content Manager. This software enables users to access the most current and approved forms.
Reduces the amount of data users enter into forms
- Database connectivity allows you to configure database lookups and submissions using such standards as Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) and Java Database Connectivity (JDBC).
- Online eForms and forms data are stored in XML format. This makes data exchange with your other business applications easier. It also enables wide accessibility and distribution with on-demand rendering in PDF, HTML or Open Database Connectivity (ODBC).
Not in United States?