Improve business agility with collaborative workspace and content management solution
IBM® FileNet® Content Manager Collaboration Edition combines a restricted-use license of FileNet Content Manager with IBM Lotus® Quickr® software to support easier collaboration with virtual teams. FileNet Content Manager Collaboration Edition provides users with seamless access to enterprise content throughout the organization from the intuitive, easy-to-use browser interface of Lotus Quickr, as well as through desktop applications through Quickr Connectors.
FileNet Content Manager Collaboration Edition allows you to successfully manage and share business content with these comprehensive benefits:
- Use the collaboration technology of Lotus Quickr — connect the right people with the right information, and transform the way teams share business content.
- Use everyday desktop applications — such as email, Windows Explorer, and desktop productivity tools like IBM Lotus® Symphony™ and Microsoft Office, within the integrated interface of Lotus Quickr.
- Integrate your content with business processes — increase agility and reduce costs. Manage, access and create content with collaborative and desktop applications through ECM-driven metadata and versioning.
- Take advantage of a comprehensive ECM platform — that manages your content as a secure corporate asset.
Use the collaboration technology of Lotus Quickr
- Make it easy for people to author ideas and work together on cross-organization projects. It has an intuitive interface for collaboration services and provides drag-and-drop tools and templates for creating collaboration workspaces.
- Easily transfer collaborative content from Lotus Quickr to a FileNet repository.
- Perform searches of Lotus Quickr and ECM content from the Lotus Quickr interface.
Use everyday desktop applications
- Perform content operations from familiar applications, including check-in and check-out, round-trip editing, versioning, approvals, publishing and create-from-document-type functions.
- Use productivity with familiar Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Windows Explorer, and IBM Lotus Notes®, IBM Lotus Sametime® and Lotus Symphony applications.
Integrate your content with business processes
- Built-in content discovery, automatic classification, and compliance and retention policies can improve process efficiency.
- Core ECM capabilities, such as document revision control, content security and records management functions can improve accuracy and reduce risk.
- Automated workflows help you complete content management tasks more easily and quickly.
Take advantage of a comprehensive ECM platform
- FileNet Content Manager provides a single catalog of your enterprise content where you can manage records, documents and email throughout the complete content lifecycle, regardless of where the content was created.
- Gain the high performance and multiplatform support of FileNet Content Manager to create a security-rich repository of record for all your content.
FileNet Content Manager Collaboration Edition resources