Empower Your Digital Transformation with ECM
Content creates differentiated value to help you drive new business models and transform businesses in new directions. As with any other valued resource, content must be managed throughout its life cycle. An Enterprise Content Management platform gives you the foundation to manage all content at any scale from a department to the enterprise - with security, mobility and collaboration while empowering digital transformation locally and globally. IBM FileNet Content Manager is the market leading ECM platform your business can rely on to reduce cost and risk – on-premise, on cloud, or hybrid.
Join millions of IBM FileNet Content Manager users and thousands of enterprises that make it the foundation to deliver value in transactional content processing, document management, collaboration, content consolidation, content based application development, and for content compliance and governance. FileNet Content Manager is the only solution available in the market with cognitive search capabilities based on IBM Watson Explorer that additionally addresses users’ needs in the digital workplace by providing an intuitive and guided search experience to find content regardless of its enterprise location or classification.
FileNet Content Manager features include:
- State of the art search with IBM Watson Explorer to find content easily eliminating waste of time in searching for the right content.
- Unified content access that gives secure and optimized access to content for mobile, web, and desktop solutions and users
- Extensive document management to support document and publication requirements whether they are small and simple or extremely large and complex.
- Collaboration, content sync and share, and mobile computing support to engage and activate users over any channels, devices, anytime, anywhere, offline or online.
- Social content management capabilities to let users comment, like, tag content to share content and expertise
- Integration with Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Office to help increase end-user productivity.
- Content consolidation capabilities to manage content from multiple, disparate repositories wherever they reside with or without migrating content.
- Custom application development APIs and tools to enable customers and partners to develop content based solutions for their specific business needs without programming.
- Enterprise manageability and scalability to handle large content systems and help reduce total cost of ownership.
- Support for information governance - enables cross-organization data retention capabilities necessary for your information governance policies
IBM Content Foundation on Cloud
For organizations seeking capital expenditure avoidance and faster implementation than traditional on premises ECM deployments, IBM extends its content management services to the cloud with IBM Content Foundation on Cloud. Organizations can also expand existing on premises ECM platform deployments to the cloud, enabling them with hybrid deployments and a unified user experience to leverage cloud capabilities.
Cloud brings new and exciting opportunities to every organization strategizing their content management initiatives. Lower cost of entry, faster deployment, increased agility, lower operational overhead and reduced risk are some of the drivers for organizations on the path of digital transformation. IBM Content Foundation on Cloud is powered by the market leading IBM FileNet platform and IBM Content Navigator’s unified user experience. It is delivered on the strong foundation of IBM’s Cloud infrastructure to provide you with the performance and scalability of IBM FileNet in an easy-to-consume managed cloud deployment.
IBM Content Foundation on Cloud provides an agile and cost effective way for organizations to adopt ECM. Add a non-production environment for development and test purposes. Scale for new workloads. Expand and modernize a legacy ECM environment. All of this and more can be quickly and easily accomplished.
IBM Content Foundation on Cloud offers:
Benefits to organizations using IBM Content Foundation on Cloud include:
Separately priced services are available for:
Not in United States?