Help reduce the costs and complexity of B2B file exchanges
IBM® Sterling File Transfer Service provides cloud service for file-based business-to-business (B2B) interactions. It lets you manage a single, security-rich, highly reliable connection between you and your B2B partners. IBM Sterling File Transfer Service offers an alternative to more expensive on-premise software while helping to reduce the operational impact on your technology staff.
Sterling File Transfer Service features include:
- Simplified B2B file transfers that consolidate redundant file transfer servers, software and partner connections to optimize file deliveries.
- Scalable, cloud-based infrastructure and support services that help you respond faster to increased demand for partner connections and collaboration.
- Software as a service (SaaS) subscription model and flexible pricing to work within your budget and make the most of your investment.
Simplified B2B file transfers
- Reach your trading partners using a single, security-rich connection.
- Automate the replay and resend of failed transfers.
- Route files intelligently based on sender, file name and file type.
- Convert protocols in the cloud to take advantage of partners’ existing protocols.
Scalable, cloud-based infrastructure and support services
- Use services designed to support your transition to Sterling File Transfer Service quickly.
- Provide the geographical coverage, language support and level of expertise to meet your support needs, including phone, web and email support.
SaaS subscription model and flexible pricing
- Offer flexible usage models based on file sizes, volumes and number of partners.
- Process high volumes and large files within the capabilities for each protocol without compromising performance.