Fast, secure sharing and exchanging of large files among groups
IBM® Aspera® File Sharing Suite is a collection of client server software and web applications for companies that need a fast, secure and easier way to share large files and data sets among interconnected teams, customers and partners—regardless of the file type, transfer distance and network conditions. Its high-speed performance is driven by the patented Fast, Adaptive and Secure Protocol (FASP®) technology.
This enterprise file sync and share solution helps ensure complete security of business-critical digital assets with user authentication, data integrity verification and encryption, and a powerful data access and control model.
IBM Aspera File Sharing Suite delivers:
- A fast, innovative and secure file sharing solution that speeds the synchronization of data between multiple locations, devices, systems and individuals.
- Powerful security features that can be administered through a single management point combining authorization, user management and access control.
- A variety of easy-to-use web and client interfaces to share single or multiple files and directories of any size over any distance.
- Direct integration with the desktop to drag-and-drop, send and synchronize files and folders across local and remote file directories.
- Quick, easy sharing and accessing of data from a mobile device or Microsoft Outlook over cellular and standard IP networks.
A fast, innovative and secure file sharing solution
- Reduces the amount of information that needs to be transmitted to keep different devices and data stores synchronized.
- Delivers high-speed transfers regardless of file size, transfer distance and network conditions.
- Permits highly reliable data delivery with automatic resume of partial transfers, retries of failed transfers, and fallback to HTTP for highly restrictive networks.
- Provides the ability to globally exchange data sets and files that are too large for standard file-sharing products, such as video files from mobile devices into critical content production processes.
Powerful security features
- Offer a simple and more secure way to share and synchronize files that can pass enterprise security policy standards.
- Lessen the security risk when sharing file-based information that remains within the enterprise.
- Integrate with existing enterprise security infrastructures such as Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), single sign-on (SSO) and antivirus/data loss prevention.
- Can extend to a hybrid cloud deployment with local storage to address the data ownership requirement.
- Provide at-rest and in-transit encryption.
A variety of easy-to-use web and client interfaces
- Present a consolidated view and powerful searching, filtering and sorting capabilities.
- Provide high-speed upload and download of transferred packages using a browser plug-in, desktop application, Microsoft Outlook add-in, and Apple iOS and Android mobile applications.
- Offer granular control over all user operations including browsing, uploading, downloading, renaming or deleting files, and adding or removing directories.
- Feature private drop boxes for content contribution with tracking and notifications.
Direct integration with the desktop
- Enables remote browsing of shared files and simple drag-and-drop movement of those files and folders.
- Directly synchronizes any network file system or local directory with remote servers and other drive users, and mirrors content from remote sites.
- Allows large files or entire directories to be delivered as digital packages to remote project teams by simply right-clicking and entering the recipient’s email address.
Quick, easy sharing and accessing of data
- Provides iOS and Android mobile applications for uploading, downloading, sending and receiving files to and from devices.
- Facilitates efficient high-speed file synchronization and sharing over WiFi and cellular networks.
- Enables files of any size or entire folders to be sent as an attachment to a standard Microsoft Outlook email.
Aspera File Sharing Suite resources