A flexible approach for evidence sharing across social programs
Cúram Evidence Broker mediates the sharing of evidence across cases, acting as both a receiver and a broadcaster of evidence. It enables source evidence on a source case to be shared with target evidence on a target case. Cúram Evidence Broker enables social program organizations to decide the types of evidence that can be shared, and the parameters for sharing this information, both by evidence type and case type.
Cúram Evidence Broker provides:
- Identical and non-identical evidence distinction, as well as configuration processes and automated or manual acceptance for both types of evidence.
- Comparison of evidence from different sources to existing evidence for more informed decision making about accepting evidence into the case.
- Evidence lifecycle management for merging evidence at various stages of the lifecycle, preserving the integrity of the evidence workflow on both source and target cases.
- Individual or bulk evidence processing for processing incoming evidence items one by one or in bulk mode by accepting or rejecting all incoming evidence.
- Evidence broadcasting and sharing the configuration of evidence broadcasts from external systems to cases within Cúram and vice versa.
Identical and non-identical evidence distinction
- Identical and non-identical evidence is distinguishable through configurable processes for using the most up-to-date evidence when determining eligibility and entitlement.
- Social program personnel can define the workflow of evidence intake and sharing based on the individual procedures of the service provider.
- Incoming evidence is approved manually or automatically; business rules can be defined and configured to hold evidence for specific approvals.
Comparison of evidence
- Case workers can compare the most recent version of existing evidence with incoming evidence, as well as historical versions of the evidence.
- Historical archiving of citizen evidence allows caseworkers to compare the ongoing situation of the citizen, as well as a powerful tool for identifying potential fraud.
- Comparing existing to incoming evidence provides the information necessary to approve or reject its use in the case.
Evidence Lifecycle Management
- Manages evidence and evidence sharing throughout the lifecycle of the evidence, as well as the citizen.
- Allows caseworkers to define the lifespan of the validity of the evidence for each of the applicable programs.
- Permits evidence to be shared amongst separate departments and service providers, with unique evidence validity windows for each service.
Individual or Bulk Evidence Processing
- Caseworkers can automatically or manually load evidence as either an individual transfer or as a bulk process.
- High configurability allows for business rules to be defined as to how the evidence should be managed throughout the case lifecycle.
- Administrators can define business rules for processing the evidence automatically.
Evidence Broadcasting and Sharing
- Allows social program personnel to define business rules for sharing evidence.
- Shares evidence and data between the Evidence Broker and the Cúram Social Program Management platform.
- Interacts with third party data systems for evidence sharing.
Curam Social Program Management Platform is required to implement Curam Evidence Broker.