Event-based marketing to improve cross-sell and retention
Five tips to engage your customers
Practical strategies for event-based marketing
IBM® Interact Advanced Patterns, formerly IBM Opportunity Detection, helps marketers build effective, event-based marketing programs quickly and with minimal effort. It can boost cross-sell and retention rates and improve on-boarding programs. It integrates with IBM Interact to factor complex event patterns into your near real-time marketing decisions.
IBM Interact Advanced Patterns provides:
- Sophisticated pattern detection that uses patented customer and website visitor behavior pattern technology.
- Custom business rule creation to specify event detection rules for your particular business or objective.
- Libraries of predefined triggers that cover many industries and marketing goals.
Sophisticated pattern detection
- Identify product interest and cross-sell opportunities by monitoring for signs of product interest.
- Define and automate dozens of new complex patterns within weeks or even days.
- Monitor the behavior of individual customers using large volumes of transactional data such as purchases or account activity.
- Spot patterns and nuanced changes in behavior that appear only over time.
Custom business rule creation
- Monitor various channels and activities, including transaction streams, online banking usage, call center and voice response unit (VRU) usage.
- Retain and cross-sell customers more effectively.
- Manage dozens or hundreds of discrete events and patterns of behavior over time.
- Quickly assemble and test a complex event detection scenario and migrate it to production.
Libraries of predefined triggers
- Use customized triggers for credit card, retail banking, telecommunications and other industries.
- Take advantage of a large library of packaged trigger definitions and tools.
- Scale event-based marketing efforts to manage massive volumes of triggers more easily without time-consuming manual methods.
- Increase retention, cross-sell and up-sell conversion rates by generating messages at the right time based on customer behavior and events.
IBM Opportunity Detection resources