Enable strong model governance, reporting and compliance across the enterprise
IBM® Enterprise Model Risk Governance helps banks and financial institutions address the risk that arises from the inaccuracy or misuse of models. Featuring dynamic dashboards for clear, concise reporting, this customizable platform enables firms to create and maintain a comprehensive model inventory for enhanced collaboration and regulatory compliance across multiple regions and geographies. Enabling organizations to demonstrate strong controls throughout the model lifecycle, IBM Enterprise Model Risk Governance provides management with the reporting, tools and decision support necessary to help ensure model data quality, regulatory compliance and overall financial risk governance.
IBM Enterprise Model Risk Governance is a platform that can be customized to enable banks and financial institutions to:
- Support model risk regulatory compliance across multiple regions and jurisdictions.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive model inventory throughout the organization.
- Document and track issues and metrics associated with models.
- Access dashboards for reporting on model inventory management and key metrics.
- Assign appropriate roles and responsibilities for model ownership for more efficient model risk management.
- Enhance overall financial risk governance.
Support model risk regulatory compliance
- Enables compliance with a variety of regulations across multiple regions and jurisdictions.
- Facilitates mapping policies, metrics and models to multiple regulatory requirements.
Create and maintain a comprehensive model inventory
- Provides a platform that can be customized to help create and maintain a comprehensive model inventory.
- Can be used to demonstrate strong governance over the inception, management, use and retirement of models.
Document and track issues and metrics
- Enables firms to define the policy and procedures governing the inception, management, use and retirement of each model.
- Allows management review of compliance with these policies across the organization, with results displayed in a configurable dashboard.
- Enriches reports from the inventory with related capabilities for better issue management, self-assessment of models and key metric tracking.
Access dashboards for reporting
- Offers customizable dashboards and dimensional reporting.
- Provides clear insight into the state of model usage and model risk throughout the enterprise.
Assign appropriate roles and responsibilities for model ownership
- Identifies model owners, and those responsible for creating, validating and vetting the models.
- Enables managers to proactively assign tasks to mitigate model risks.
Enhance overall financial risk governance
- Enables strong governance over the models used by banks, insurance firms and other financial institutions to measure and manage financial risk.