Email marketing solutions for optimized customer engagement
IBM® Email Optimization, formerly Unica Email Optimization, helps you design and measure the efficacy of your digital marketing messages. You can determine how your email will look across desktop, webmail and mobile email clients, including AOL, GMail, Yahoo!, Hotmail, Apple products, IBM Lotus® products, Microsoft Office and more. Discover if your IPs are on any blacklists, if your email address is landing into spam folders, and test all the links and images in your email as part of a comprehensive, virtual quality assurance (QA) workflow.
Using IBM Email Optimization, you will be able to use today’s benchmarks to improve tomorrow’s results and:
- Determine true customer behavior and engagement with your brand and emails, based on real activity straight out of the customer's mailbox. This is data that marketers never had before and cannot do without.
- Track every link in your emails across the world's most important social networks to uncover new actionable insights and the viral value of your email marketing.
- Track whether your emails are being delivered to the inbox or spam folder — and improve performance through quick and targeted intervention.
- Set the framework for your email reputation through whitelisting, blacklist monitoring, and individual email campaign delivery diagnostics
- Identify your mobile audience through device identification to capitalize on opportunity across channels.
- Learn how email drives activity across social networks, and reward your biggest fans or improve your channel-specific targeting.
- Use the profiles to help create smarter and more targeted messaging by understanding how consumers use and interact with content in multiple channels, enhancing your customer profiles with true cross-channel behavioral insight.
Social email analytics
- Ensure brand integrity and gauge multi-channel presence throughout the social marketplace through comprehensive reporting. Uncover your most potent social influencers.
- Understand the impact that the social ecosphere is having on your brands, how they are perceived, what kind of content ends up on a social network, and measure the viral potency of email links in the social marketplace.
- Benefit through platform-specific insight by learning not only to which network an email link was shared, but the platform or device it came from, granting unprecedented insight into consumer behavior.
- Protect your brand’s integrity by knowing exactly what your customers will see in their inbox, whether they’re mobile, web and desktop email clients.
- Understand and check the rendering of your links as they make their way to the social marketplace.
- Optimize your email creatives through a structured quality assurance process: verify your links and images, spellcheck your content and test your code for W3C compliance.
- Edit and correct your code online and see the changes manifest across the world’s most important email clients through a powerful set of optimization tools.
- Ensure the click after the click by testing your landing pages for brand and rendering integrity for devices and browsers.
- Track deliverability across more than 150 B2B and B2C domains in 68 countries worldwide.
- Compare your deliverability against an industry wide benchmark based on the delivery and measurement of five billion plus emails per month.
- Gain insight that you need to resolve delivery challenges and technical configuration problems by helping you quickly identify the root cause, including deployment and seeding, authentication and identity, and metrics and insight.
Preview how your emails will render on popular B2B & B2C desktop email clients
See exactly what your customers see on popular mobile devices and platforms
Preview how your emails will render on popular Webmail clients and browsers
IBM Email Optimization resources