Mitigate the escalating costs of electronic discovery
IBM® eDiscovery Manager enables authorized IT and legal staff to search, cull, hold and export case-relevant content. This solution gives you the high performance and rich functionality you need to support complex cases throughout your enterprise.
eDiscovery Manager can help your organization:
- Mitigate escalating discovery costs—by streamlining and standardizing the electronic discovery process. eDiscovery Manager helps you respond to discovery requests cost-effectively and with agility.
- Preserve your electronically stored information (ESI) evidence—in a security-rich, auditable, high-scale, trusted evidence repository that includes chain-of-custody tracking.
- Organize ESI, email and other content—to further reduce discovery costs and risks.
Mitigate escalating discovery costs
- Users can work through an intuitive web-based interface to quickly gain access to and early insight into case-related content to proactively formulate their discovery strategy.
- They can create new cases, work on existing cases, save searches to share with other authorized users and schedule searches for increased productivity.
- Legal staff can manage cases while preserving the chain of custody for documents in individual case repositories.
- Using the eDiscovery Manager high-volume search capability, IT and legal staff can sift through millions of pieces of content, including email and other documents, and automatically select the most relevant ESI set for a particular case.
Preserve your ESI evidence
- eDiscovery Manager provides a change-tracking repository. This feature demonstrates authenticity and addresses chain-of-custody requirements.
- The solution maintains a robust audit trail that can be exported and used in court to support the defensibility of ESI evidence.
- Wide-ranging security controls, enabled by dynamic roles, supply granular control of case tasks.
- An automated hold capability allows users to preserve ESI. This helps reduce the chance of spoliation and accidental modification or deletion of evidence.
Organize ESI, email and other content
- eDiscovery Manager can help address the underlying discovery issue in most organizations—increasing volumes of uncontrolled ESI.
- It supports a scalable enterprise content management platform that delivers integrated content collection, classification, records management, content analytics and discovery process automation.
- Your organization can keep its ESI volume under control while delivering agile, defensible litigation responses.
eDiscovery Manager resources