Mitigate risks and dramatically reduce electronic discovery review costs
IBM® eDiscovery Analyzer provides first-pass review and conceptual search and analysis of cases created by IBM eDiscovery Manager. This software helps legal professionals and litigation support specialists conduct early case assessments, prepare for meet-and-confer discussions and understand matter evidence earlier to improve case strategy and help mitigate legal risks. It is optimized for high-scale, high-volume analysis of electronically stored information (ESI).
eDiscovery Analyzer can help your organization:
- Dramatically reduce electronic discovery review costs—eDiscovery Analyzer helps you understand patterns of behavior, content and conversations with visual evidence analysis to flag, tag and prioritize ESI earlier in the matter, while excluding nonresponsive content.
- Gain early insight to increase your odds for success—eDiscovery Analyzer gives you conceptual search, content analysis, similarity and variant analysis, near deduplication and visualization capabilities.
- Support content security, auditability and defensibility— eDiscovery Analyzer allows you to bring more of the electronic discovery process in-house. This helps you exert more control over your electronic content and your overall approach to litigation, investigation or audits.
Dramatically reduce electronic discovery review costs
- eDiscovery Analyzer helps you quickly refine, analyze and prioritize electronically stored information to gain case insight and reduce electronic discovery review costs.
- The software provides advanced analytics to help you quickly identify and flag nonresponsive, irrelevant and privileged content. This creates a much smaller and more relevant data set, and can help your organization dramatically reduce discovery review costs.
- eDiscovery Analyzer can help you avoid outside analysis costs.
Gain early insight to increase your odds for success
- eDiscovery Analyzer provides conceptual search and analysis to help you understand key facts about a case, locate key pieces of evidence, identify key custodians and profile documents for review.
- These tools help you form early case strategies more easily and effectively negotiate queries and search term lists during the meet-and-confer stage.
- The software visualizes relationships between sender and receiver, and correlations between facets of evidence metadata to give you a better understanding of communication and evidence traffic patterns.
- eDiscovery Analyzer gives you search and analysis capabilities including auto-categorization of case information by concepts, phrases and similar and variant terms; visualization and thread analysis; near deduplication; and flagging and removal of false positives.
Support content security, auditability and defensibility
- eDiscovery Analyzer delivers security-rich and auditing capabilities by providing chain-of-custody documentation, a privilege model for case access and an audit trail for various actions.
- It helps you avoid the cost of failing to comply with discovery rules while engaged in litigation, investigations or audits.
Understand the content of large data sets.
Visualize your data – hone in on issues early and issues.
Easily read, tag and add notes to matter content.
eDiscovery Analyzer resources