Increase workload velocity by automatically routing workloads to best available resources
What's New in Tivoli® Dynamic Workload Broker V1.2?
IBM Tivoli® Dynamic Workload Broker V1.2 routes workloads to best available resources based on workload requirements, business policies, and resource availability, and auto-discovers newly added resources to the scheduling infrastructure. IBM Tivoli Dynamic Workload Broker V1.2 capabilities include:
New in V1.2 are:
IBM Tivoli® Dynamic Workload Broker has dynamic job brokering to help improve operational efficiencies. With IBM Tivoli Dynamic Workload Broker, you can eliminate the manually intensive process of planning job assignments across multiple, heterogeneous resources by dynamically routing workloads to best available resources.
IBM Tivoli Dynamic Workload Broker also automatically discovers newly added servers to the scheduling infrastructure and incorporates them into the pool of possible job targets. Add IBM Tivoli Dynamic Workload Broker to IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler to help optimize workloads across your IT infrastructure dynamically.
Tivoli Dynamic Workload Broker is powered by Eclipse technology. Eclipse is an award-winning, open source platform for the construction of powerful software development tools and rich desktop applications. Leveraging the Eclipse plug-in framework to integrate technology on the desktop saves technology providers time and money by enabling them to focus their efforts on delivering differentiation and value for their offerings.
Tivoli Dynamic Workload Broker
- Systems and workload automation
- IBM Automation Control for z/OS
- IBM Infrastructure Suite for z/VM and Linux
- IBM Service Management Unite
- IBM Service Management Suite for z/OS
- IBM Workload Automation
- IBM Workload Scheduler
- Tivoli Asset Discovery for z/OS
- Tivoli NetView for z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON Performance Management Suite for z/OS
- Tivoli Output Manager for z/OS
- Tivoli System Automation Application Manager
- Tivoli System Automation for Integrated Operations Management
- Tivoli System Automation for Multiplatforms
- Tivoli System Automation for z/OS
- Tivoli Workload Scheduler LoadLeveler