Customized corporate marketing campaigns for field marketing teams
IBM® Distributed Marketing, formerly Unica Distributed Marketing, provides field marketing teams with a simple yet powerful way to access marketing campaigns run from headquarters. It enables field marketing teams to use corporate campaigns that are relevant to their territories and customize them for local conditions. IBM Distributed Marketing can create, monitor and measure field marketing programs, while enforcing campaign rules and best practices specified by headquarters.
IBM Distributed Marketing helps both field and corporate marketers:
- Create simple lists by defining selection criteria to let field marketers generate lists for their own outreach.
- Execute campaigns from the field by identifying targets and selecting local or centralized fulfillment.
- Subscribe to campaigns executed by corporate headquarters by selecting campaigns relevant to local marketing needs.
- Use a color-coded calendar with quick and advanced search capabilities to display an overview of campaigns by brand, business unit, product, target audience or other dimension.
Create simple lists by defining selection criteria
- Create more acquisition and cross-sell opportunities by enabling field marketing teams to do their own targeted outreach.
- Increase customer loyalty with more personalized and meaningful communications from the field to strengthen relationships.
- Enable field marketers to adjust list members and analyze existing lists with reports.
- Reduce costs by allowing field marketing teams to select opt-out customers that are unlikely to respond and avoiding redundant campaign infrastructure in field organizations.
Execute campaigns from the field
- Increase the level of support and marketing infrastructure available to agents.
- Provide more meaningful communications, personalized by local field marketers, to strengthen relationships with customers.
- Use robust, underlying campaign management capabilities that offer the optimum balance of power and ease-of-use for field marketers
Subscribe to campaigns executed by corporate headquarters
- Increase response rates to corporate campaigns by letting field marketers identify which campaigns to use for their territories.
- Enable corporate marketers to retain oversight of contact strategy and brand compliance while field marketers run their own campaigns.
Use a color-coded calendar with quick and advanced search capabilities
- Use a web portal with a near real-time dashboard view of field marketers' lists, campaigns, calendars and reports.
- View campaigns by brand, business unit, product, target audience or other dimension.
Provide field marketers with list management, campaign and corporate subscription tools.
IBM Distributed Marketing resources