Deploy, manage digital experience patterns on private and public clouds
IBM® Digital Experience Patterns for WebSphere® Portal Server and Web Content Manager provide preinstalled, preconfigured images of this software and expert deployment patterns for automated provisioning of digital experience solutions. This software solution is designed for private cloud, public or managed cloud on IBM PureApplication® System and PureApplication System on IBM SoftLayer®.
These solutions are optimized to run on top of a hypervisor, including the ones in the PureApplication System for better utilization of hardware. Providing faster response to the demands for digital experience systems, they help to reduce deployment time from months or weeks to minutes.
IBM Digital Experience Patterns for WebSphere Portal Server and Web Content Manager:
- Dispenses on IBM PureApplication System or IBM PureApplication Service on SoftLayer for easier deployment and management of digital experience patterns in private cloud, public, and managed cloud environments.
- Includes WebSphere Portal Server and Web Content Manager patterns and script packages based on best practices, including single-server and multi-server clustered deployments that can further automate setup of simple to complex digital experience deployments.
- Adds new entitlements for IBM Web Experience Factory, IBM Tivoli® Directory Integrator Identity Edition, and IBM Security Directory Server, for use with Digital Experience Patterns for WebSphere Portal Server and Web Content Manager.
- Includes entitlements to IBM Mobile Application Platform Pattern software, enabling delivery of hybrid multi-channel digital experience solutions operating on IBM Pure Application System.
- Enables rapid deployment for immediate use and setup of fix packs and solution updates to IBM Digital Experience Patterns for WebSphere Portal Server and Web Content Manager.
Digital Experience Patterns for WebSphere Portal Server and Web Content Manager resources