What is IBM Digital Experience on Cloud?
IBM® Digital Experience on Cloud provides a hosted, fully managed, powerful yet simpler solution for creating and delivering engaging digital experiences with accelerated time to market. Companies can build and deliver compelling, socially aware, omni-channel and fully integrated web and mobile sites for their customers, partners and employees—more quickly and with lower costs. It helps eliminate issues with infrastructure setup, operations and management tasks; provides modern programming tools for LOB users; and offers enterprise-class security, service levels and availability standards.
Benefits of IBM Digital Experience on Cloud
- Intuitive tooling for business users to rapidly build and manage web and mobile experiences.
- Rich capabilities for modern, scripts-based programming paradigms allowing integrations with the backend applications, systems of records, security framework and user preferences.
- Two-way integrations with external XML and JSON data feeds through Digital Data Connector (DDC).
- Service resilience, high availability and security using robust, scalable and clustered operational architecture built on IBM SoftLayer® Cloud infrastructure and IBM PureApplication® Service platform.
- Expert monitoring and maintenance provided by IBM and backed up with a high service-level agreement (SLA) rating.
Assessing the Business Value of IBM Digital Experience on Cloud