What is IBM Digital Analytics?
IBM® Digital Analytics, formerly Coremetrics Web Analytics, is a platform for near real-time digital analytics, data monitoring and comparative benchmarking. It analyzes and reports on your visitors' digital journeys—across marketing touchpoints and channels—to provide customer insights that help marketers deliver more personalized, relevant and effective marketing. You can expand the IBM Digital Analytics platform with options to analyze multiple sites, offline customer behavior, ad relevancy, impression attribution and social media channels.
Benefits of IBM Digital Analytics
- Gain marketing insights quickly with intuitive dashboards that monitor behavioral customer data on demand.
- Remove barriers for applying web analytics data by harnessing near real-time analytics and surfacing them quickly in your marketing plans and actions.
- Identify real campaign contributions and attribution insights by evaluating individual channels as well as the combined effect of multiple marketing touchpoints.
- Turn behavioral insights into automated digital marketing action across digital channels for faster revenue gains.
- Simplify web analytics management and delivery by integrating analytics data easily with your marketing systems.
You may also be interested in
IBM Digital Analytics Capabilities
The following are a part of IBM Digital Analytics:
Provides an exclusive, built-in database that tracks and stores a customer’s interactions and behavior with your business over time.
Delivers digital customer insights through a near real-time data syndication application programming interface (API) and an enterprise-grade tag management solution.
Enables you to compare your website performance against industry peers and competitors for performance insights.