Optimize and automate decisions that can consistently generate successful outcomes
IBM® SPSS® Analytical Decision Management for Linux on System z enables organizations to optimize high-volume transactional decisions before deployment, so that they can consistently maximize outcomes. Using a combination of predictive models, business rules, optimization and scoring, the solution guides employees and systems to instantly make the best possible data-driven decisions.
SPSS Analytical Decision Management for Linux on System z combines the power of predictive analytics with the performance, scalability and availability of the System z platform. This enables businesses to adapt to increasing volumes of data and a growing number of users, while deriving greater overall value from everyday transactional decisions.
With SPSS Analytical Decision Management for Linux on System z, your organization can:
Optimize transactional decisions
Deliver recommended actions at the point of impact
Make real-time, adaptive decisions
SPSS Analytical Decision Management for Linux on System z
- Analytical decision management
- Analytic Answers for Donor Contribution Growth
- Analytic Answers for Insurance Renewals
- Analytic Answers for Prioritized Collections
- Analytic Answers for Retail Purchase Analysis and Offer Targeting
- Analytic Answers for Student Retention
- Analytic Answers for Telco Churn Prevention
- Analytical Decision Management
- Analytical Decision Management on Cloud
- SPSS Analytic Server
- SPSS Analytical Decision Management for Linux on System z
- SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services
- SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services for Linux on System z
Not in United States?