IBM DB2 Table Editor allows you to quickly and easily browse and edit DB2 tables from a choice of end-user entry points.
DB2 Table Editor helps you easily navigate DB2 tables and edit DB2 table data.
- Easily navigate IBM DB2 databases, tables and views; find related data and quickly update, delete or create data with full support for your existing database security and logon IDs
- Edit DB2 tables everywhere with your choice of end-user entry points: Java-enabled Web browsers; Java-based interfaces launched from IBM DB2 Control Center, Windows, or an ISPF interface
- Drag-and-drop or use wizards to rapidly create versatile, task-specific Java- or Windows-based table editing forms containing built-in data validation and business rules
- Search items can be left blank. You can now leave some search items blank in a form that fills in a list box as a result of parameter search
- Column name suppression lets you suppress column names in an edit window that is opened from a list control
- What's New in V4.4? DB2 Table Editor v4.4 is now customized using IBM Tools Customizer, a common component that simplifies the post SMP/E installation customization tasks for many of the IBM DB2 Tools.
- Program numbers: DB2 Table Editor for z/OS, V4.4 5697-G65