IBM DB2 High Performance Unload reads table spaces sequentially and provides quick access to DB2 data.
DB2 High Performance Unload is a flexible, easy-to-use product that provides a fast and efficient tool to unload and extract data for movement across enterprise systems or for in-place reorganizations.
- Creates multiple output files during a single unload at minimal cost.
- Runs outside of DB2, so does not consume competing resources.
- Supports efficient migration from non-IBM tools.
- Can be launched from IBM DB2 Administration Tool for z/OS.
- What's new in Version 4.2? DB2 High Performance Unload v4.2 is now customized using IBM Tools Customizer, a common component that simplifies the post SMP/E installation customization tasks for many of the IBM DB2 Tools.
- DB2 High Performance Unload can invoke DB2 Sort for z/OS to provide significant CPU reductions and Elapsed Time savings as well as additional zIIP offload capabilities during utility sort processing
- Program number: 5655-AA1
- Operating system: z/OS