Develop, deploy and distribute at no-charge
IBM® DB2® Express-C is a no-charge community edition of DB2 server which provides the core features of the more scalable DB2 editions. It is designed for ease of use and fast setup, making it ideal for academia, small businesses, multi-branch companies and the developers and business partners who work with them.
IBM DB2 Express-C is optimized to use up to two processor cores and 4 GB of memory and includes self-managing capabilities.
Uses Time Travel Query
Delivers an integrated tools environment
Includes Graph Store technology
Contains the SQL Compatibility feature
- Database management
- Cloudant Data Layer Local Edition
- Cloudant Dedicated Cluster
- DB2 for z/OS
- DB2 for z/OS Value Unit Edition
- DB2 Advanced Enterprise Server Edition
- DB2 Advanced Workgroup Server Edition
- DB2 Developer Edition
- DB2 Enterprise Server Edition
- DB2 Express Server Edition
- DB2 Workgroup Server Edition
- IMS Mobile Solution
- Informix Advanced Enterprise Edition
- Informix Advanced Workgroup Edition
- Informix Workgroup Edition
- PureData System for Transactions
Not in United States?