IBM Db2 Administration Tool for z/OS enables the day-to-day tasks that are associated with managing a Db2 database.
It simplifies the complex tasks associated with safely managing Db2 objects and schema throughout the application lifecycle with the least possible impact to availability.
- Allows users to navigate the Db2 catalog quickly and easily
- Builds and executes dynamic SQL statements without knowing the exact SQL syntax
- Manages and tracks changes made to Db2 object definitions resolving any potential conflicts prior to execution
- Helps build Db2 commands to execute against databases and tables
- Enables users to create, alter, migrate, drop and reverse engineer Db2 objects
- Builds and executes utility jobs, allowing users to take advantage of LISTDEFs and TEMPLATEs for increased productivity