Manage growth and complexity of DB2 for z/OS environments
IBM® DB2® Administration Solution Pack for z/OS® is an integrated set of IBM tools that helps manage the complexity, growth and change of your DB2 for z/OS objects and schema throughout the application lifecycle. It will simplify database administration tasks for users of all skill levels and experience, increasing efficiency, while protecting your valuable DB2 for z/OS assets and data.
DB2 Administration Solution Pack for z/OS includes:
- IBM DB2 Administration Tool for z/OS helps simplify a full range of database management functions so users at any level of experience can handle key tasks.
- IBM DB2 Object Comparison Tool for z/OS helps compare and synchronize different DB2 environments while maintaining system availability and object integrity.
- IBM Table Editor for z/OS lets users quickly and easily browse and edit DB2 tables from their interface of choice.
- IBM InfoSphere® Optim™ Configuration Manager for z/OS Offers centralized management of database and client configurations and can be used to track change management actions.
IBM DB2 Administration Tool for z/OS
- Simplifies the daily tasks associated with managing a DB2 database in a z/OS environment.
- Helps database administrators (DBAs) keep DB2 environments performing at optimal levels.
IBM DB2 Object Comparison Tool for z/OS
- Works with DB2 Administration Tool for z/OS to compare and synchronize different DB2 objects.
- Maintains system availability and object integrity.
IBM Table Editor for z/OS
- Allows users to edit DB2 tables and modify data.
- Supports editing in an Interactive System Productivity Facility (ISPF) or graphical user interface.
IBM InfoSphere Optim Configuration Manager for z/OS
- Provides centralized management of database and client configurations.
- Contains a repository that can be used with change management functions to track, store and report on changes made in the environment.
DB2 Administration Solution Pack for z/OS