Powerful data visualization, analysis, and reporting
IBM® DataQuant provides advanced analysis, forecasting, reporting, and presentation capabilities to help you leverage your data, find answers, and make and communicate decisions across the business.
DataQuant can provide the following features and benefits:
- Robust data visualization and federation of multiple data sources from your desktop or browser.
- Flexible reporting and scheduling options to help you get up and running quickly.
- Support for offline and mobile users and seamless migration from previous DataQuant versions.
Robust data visualization and federation
- Develop business intelligence solutions within a drag-based graphical editing studio, based on the Eclipse platform.
- Run the software natively on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X, and run under IBM WebSphere® Application Server on z/OS®, zLinux, System i®, AIX®, and HP-UX.
- Simultaneously draw data from DB2®, Informix®, Oracle, SQL Server, and most other JDBC-compliant data sources, as well as multidimensional data sources that support XMLA connectivity.
Flexible reporting and scheduling options
- Drag queries onto an open canvas in runtime mode, and select from a series of display options (charts or tabular presentations). These options help you to quickly and easily create sophisticated reporting objects and increase productivity.
- Schedule tasks, queries, quick reports, and visual reports to gain more flexibility in running DataQuant objects.
- Create a grid-based GUI report with grouping, aggregation, charts, titles, fonts, and standard text formatting. This reporting facility wizard can provide a simple, prompted approach to creating DataQuant reports.
Support for offline and mobile users
- Use dynamarts to save result sets with the query object. This capability allows dashboards and reports to be partially or fully driven by offline or scheduled data sets. You can then send a snapshot of the result set and report to others.
- Use existing DataQuant queries, procedures, forms, visual reports, dashboards, forecasts, drill paths, analytical queries, and other objects and infrastructure without migrating them from previous versions.