Capture and manage visitor interactions on your web sites
IBM® Tealeaf® CX captures and manages visitor interactions on a customer’s web site in the cloud and on-premise. It provides extensive visibility into customers’ online experiences and insight into customer behaviors within web browsers. The Tealeaf CX platform can be used throughout an organization to support a range of functions, including e-business, production support, customer service and compliance administration.
Tealeaf CX features enable you to:
- Capture detailed network traffic passively with no impact on site performance.
- Provide extensive visibility into customer interactions on web sites, including in-page and Rich Internet Application (RIA) interactions that occur solely in the browser.
- Discover unexpected customer experiences and discover customer struggles in near real time.
- Take advantage of time-tested architecture that can scale to fit large, sophisticated web sites.
- Deliver data security and privacy functions that include global data destruction, authenticated client access and role-based filtering.
Not in United States?