Capture and manage visitor interactions on your websites
IBM® Tealeaf® CX improves the online customer experience by capturing and managing visitor interactions on websites in cloud and on-premises environments. It provides extensive visibility into customers’ online experiences and insight into customer behaviors within web browsers. The Tealeaf CX platform can be used throughout an organization to support a range of functions, including e-commerce, marketing, production support, customer service and compliance administration.
Tealeaf CX features enable you to:
- Capture detailed network traffic passively in cloud and on-premises environments with no impact on site performance, utilizing the high-performing IBM SoftLayer® cloud infrastructure.
- Provide extensive visibility into customer interactions on websites, including in-page and Rich Internet Application (RIA) interactions that occur solely in the browser.
- Discover unexpected customer experiences and customer struggles in near real time.
- Take advantage of time-tested architecture that can scale to fit large, sophisticated websites.
- Deliver data security and privacy functions that include global data destruction, authenticated client access and role-based filtering.
- Customer analytics
- IBM AdTarget
- IBM Digital Analytics for Social Media
- IBM Digital Analytics Impression Attribution
- IBM Digital Analytics Lifecycle
- IBM Digital Analytics Multichannel
- IBM Digital Analytics Multisite
- IBM LIVEmail
- Predictive Customer Intelligence
- Social Media Analytics Software as a Service
- Tealeaf Customer Experience on Cloud
- Tealeaf CX
- Tealeaf CX Mobile
- Tealeaf cxConnect for Data Analysis
- Tealeaf cxConnect for Voice of Customer
- Tealeaf cxConnect for Web Analytics
- Tealeaf cxImpact
- Tealeaf cxLifecycle
- Tealeaf cxOverstat
- Tealeaf cxReveal
- Tealeaf cxVerify
- Tealeaf cxView
Not in United States?