Mobile analytics for greater insight into your mobile customers’ behavior
The ROI of Tealeaf CX Mobile
Assess the cost savings business benefits
IBM® Tealeaf® CX Mobile provides mobile analytics that offer expansive visibility into the mobile customer experience, helping you deliver more successful mobile products and services. Assess the mobile customer experience of mobile websites, native applications and hybrid applications, including support for HTML5 and responsive web design (RWD). IBM Tealeaf CX Mobile works with the IBM Tealeaf CX platform and IBM Tealeaf Customer Behavior Analytics suite to improve online customer experiences.
Tealeaf CX Mobile helps you:
- Use mobile analytics to optimize customer experiences across mobile channels, including mobile web, HTML5 and RWD-based sites as well as hybrid apps and native apps, such as iOS and Android.
- Gain full mobile visibility by capturing user information and touch-screen gestures such as tapping, swiping, pinching, zooming, scrolling and device rotation.
- Build and manage an early warning system to detect mobile user problems and provide proactive awareness into mobile application failures, usability issues or other obstacles.
- Quantify revenue impact and segmentation with near real-time, drag-and-drop analysis by specific mobile user behaviors or device attributes.
- Quickly find and isolate problems within mobile customer sessions—for both individual customers and aggregates—with powerful ad hoc discovery and segmentation.
Use mobile analytics to optimize customer experiences across mobile channels
- Gain insights into how users interact with mobile web, HTML5 and RWD-based sites, as well as hybrid apps or native apps, such as iOS and Android.
- Improve mobile customer conversions and increase the mobile revenue channel along with customer web channels.
- Develop a full mobile customer experience with IBM Worklight® integration.
Gain full mobile visibility
- Capture user information on mobile websites, HTML5 and RWD-based sites, native applications and hybrid apps, including both network- and client-side interactions.
- Understand why users struggle with enhanced mobile web and app session replay that allows you to view what customers saw on their mobile devices and the specific actions they took — including device rotation, scroll, swipe and other touch-screen actions.
- Discover and monitor actions customers took that did not trigger any application action and see in-screen interactions to gain insight into customer intent on touch-enabled devices.
- Analyze data from mobile customer sessions in near real time against a set of user-defined rules or “events” to gain instant awareness and insight into the issues that cause customers to struggle.
- Provide HTML, HTML5 and RWD support to automatically determine the highest-impact issues facing customers.
Build and manage an early warning system
- Detect mobile user problems and provide proactive awareness into mobile application failures, usability issues or other obstacles that lead to failed transactions, abandonment, poor app store rankings and negative feedback.
- Use powerful visitor and device data to further understand mobile users’ usage statistics and patterns.
Quantify revenue impact and segmentation
- Deliver ad hoc mobile segmentation with near real-time, drag-and-drop analysis by specific mobile user behaviors or device attributes.
- Create segmentation analyses based on mobile attributes, such as device manufacturer, operating system, browser type and screen resolution.
- Share and distribute reports to management and key stakeholders.
Quickly find and isolate problems with mobile customer sessions
- Find and retrieve specific mobile sessions by searching mobile-specific attributes, such as phone model, screen size and browser version; HTTP parameters; free-text strings; or events observed by the Tealeaf CX platform.
- Gain powerful ad hoc discovery and segmentation without pre-defining tags or beacons.
Optimize mobile customer experiences
Analyze customer behavior on mobile web or HTML5-based sites and hybrid or native apps (iOS and Android).
Capture detailed mobile user information, including network- and client-side interactions.
Build an early warning system
Detect mobile user struggle and provide proactive awareness.
Quantify revenue impact
Segment analysis by specific mobile user behaviors or device attributes.