Combine quantitative, qualitative and behavioral data to influence buying cycles
>Speed sales with lifecycle marketing
Understand your customers' lifecycle journey
IBM® Tealeaf® cxLifecycle integrates quantitative, qualitative and behavioral data to create lifecycle marketing tools that can derive customer experience insights and reduce conversion struggles across multiple buying cycles. It delivers IBM Digital Analytics lifecycle analytics, ad hoc analytics and conversion analytics capabilities to IBM Tealeaf cxImpact software for session replay and search. IBM Tealeaf cxLifecycle lets users share session information between Tealeaf cxImpact and cxLifecycle with one click to analyze customer conversion events and business impact.
Tealeaf cxLifecyle helps your organization:
- Shorten digital sales cycles by influencing customer progression through macro and micro conversion cycles.
- Perform ad hoc analysis of successful and unsuccessful conversion events.
- Quantify business impact of customer conversion struggles across multiple devices by analyzing multiple sessions.
- Access cloud-based reporting for faster visitor-level analysis of Tealeaf sessions.
- Understand the impact of marketing campaigns on single and multiple buying cycles.
Shorten digital sales cycles
- Use drill-down lifecycle reporting to analyze marketing programs, content, devices and products for each milestone.
- Gain a deeper, broader perspective of the customer lifecycle over many months and evaluate which campaigns and tactics are most effective in prompting customers to progress from milestone to milestone.
- Explore the techniques and offers that work best for early-stage customers and determine what is most effective for late-stage customers.
Perform ad hoc analysis
- Review the historical activities of a customer by integrating multiple sessions into a single customer view.
- Develop ad hoc reports and use advanced segmentation to analyze Tealeaf sessions.
- View Tealeaf sessions based on marketing programs, vendors, devices, geography, content and products.
Quantify business impact
- Understand the revenue impact of failed conversions over weeks, months or quarters.
- Project long-term sales outlooks based on conversion trends and anomalies.
- Improve accuracy and optimize the conversion process to help increase incremental orders, sales and revenue.
Access cloud-based reporting
- Quickly analyze Tealeaf data in a cloud environment for easier accessibility and faster decisions.
- Take advantage of integration with other IBM Digital Marketing cloud-based services to help resolve conversion issues.
- Share the reporting system with internal and external stakeholders for faster collaboration.
Understand the impact of marketing campaigns
- Use insights into which campaigns, channels, touchpoints and customer characteristics are in play to improve marketing initiatives and optimize value.
- Quantify the ROI of successful marketing campaigns to improve macro and micro conversion events.
- Connect Tealeaf sessions and track the journey of the visitor across multiple marketing touchpoints.