Ensures that every customer site interaction is replayable and searchable.
IBM® Tealeaf® cxImpact transforms the rich customer experience dataset captured by the Tealeaf CX platform in real time into visually replayable and completely searchable customer sessions. cxImpact not only captures the page-by-page, browser-level recording of each customer session, but also offers one-click access to all of the supporting HTTP(S) request-and-response information for further technical analysis. With immediate visibility into your online customers and the hidden problems affecting your business, you can detect, quantify, and quickly resolve issues and sources of customer struggle.
Tealeaf cxImpact can help customers to:
- Increase conversion and revenue by visualizing exactly what customers viewed in their web browsers and the specific actions they took on each page in real time, including form interactions in the order that the page was completed by the customer.
- Quickly resolve application and customer-experience problems for all customer sessions with powerful and flexible search capabilities.
- Gain immediate awareness and insight into customer struggles, business process health, customer activity, application and page errors, and resolve response-time problems with real-time events and alerts.
- Quantify real-time revenue impact analysis and segmentation analysis by specific behavior, using an intuitive, drag-and-drop dimensional report builder.
- Monitor and manage a holistic view into the health and performance of your website with dashboards and pre-packaged reports or create-your-own custom reports.
Tealeaf cxImpact can help customers to:
Increase conversion and revenue by visualizing their online customers experiences
- Replay with our patented viewer, either a desktop application or universal browser—a page-by-page, browser-level recording of all customer sessions on your site.
- See all actions (for example, link selections), all interactions (for instance, form field inputs) and all customer experience obstacles (such as error messages)
- Quickly reproduce and resolve any site issue.
- Supports the capture and replay of Web 2.0 technologies.
Quickly resolve application and customer-experience problems for all customer sessions with powerful and flexible search capabilities.
- Search on HTTP parameters (such as URL form field values) or free-text strings (including "database connection lost" messages appearing in the HTTPS response), or events observed by the Tealeaf CX platform (for example, bill pay abandonment).
- Construct simple or multi-parameter queries, search against captured sessions, use search operators and booleans, or search for live or archived sessions.
Gain immediate awareness and insight
- Gain immediate awareness and insight into business-process health, customer activity, application errors, page errors, and response time problems in real time.
- Create and manage alerts with thresholds or ratios of events based on the occurrence or absence of a single value, text pattern, page attribute, session attribute, compound conditions appearing in a page, or as a function of multiple conditions in a business process.
- Quickly drill down to the exact users affected and replay their sessions, if desired.
Quantify real-time revenue impact analysis and segmentation analysis with real-time reporting
- Enable flexible real-time analysis for ebusiness and IT users.
- Empower users to quickly quantify lost revenue due to specific struggle sources (for example, checkout problems) or other site issues and perform segmentation analysis by specific behaviors or attributes.
- Drill down from these reports to individual customer sessions and gain insight by replaying their complete experience.
- Publish reports to dashboards for sharing and distribution to management and other stakeholders.
Monitor and manage holistic view into the health and performance of your website
- Report gallery includes pre-packaged reports such as user activity, event, bot traffic, mobile traffic and performance reports, among others. Other reports can be created to track a company's process, industry or business need.
- All Tealeaf reports automatically aggregate data collected for all site visitors.
- Serves as a centralized workspace for website problem identification and resolution.
Increase conversion and revenue by visualizing exactly what customers viewed
Quickly resolve application problems with powerful and flexible search capabilities
Gain immediate awareness into customer struggle with real-time events and alerts
Quantify real-time revenue impact with segmentation analysis
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available for purchase online.