Analyze customer data, then identify and act on opportunities
With IBM® CustomerInsight, formerly IBM Unica CustomerInsight, you have an intuitive way to explore customer data without asking for help from technical specialists. IBM CustomerInsight enables you to gain critical insights through a highly flexible data visualization interface, making it easy to spot customer trends and opportunities. You can take immediate action to select target audiences for marketing campaigns and programs—all in a single interface.
IBM CustomerInsight has features that help marketers analyze and explore customer data on their own and can help turn insight into action:
- Take advantage of packaged dashboard and visualizations that are designed specifically to answer marketing-oriented questions, rather than leaving marketers to wrestle with more generic analytical tools.
- Create your own charts to find the answers to any of your unique questions with flexible manipulation of data.
- Find a customer group of interest load them as a target audience into IBM Campaign and execute your campaigns immediately to take advantage of any discovered opportunity.
Packaged dashboard and visualizations
- Eliminate unnecessary analytical systems or costs allocated from analytics teams by empowering marketers to do their own analytics.
- View branch analysis, cityscape graphs, geographical heat maps, or comparative analysis charts that make it easy to spot opportunities.
Manipulation of data
- Use samples to increase performance or switch to full data sets to validate and increase precision of identified insights.
- Provide a consistent interface for cross-channel analysis and allow more marketers to explore data and act on it without IT involvement.
Visual selection of campaign targets
- Reduce the time, effort and cost needed to move from insight to action.
- Understand and segment customers, without technical assistance.
- Better understand and identify key customer segments.
Utilize branch analysis capabilities to determine customer patterns, behaviors and interactions
Analyze customer patterns by “CityScape” data views
Uncover new customer behaviors with comparative analysis tools
Analyze your customers by location with geographical heat map capability
IBM CustomerInsight resources