Understand how customers progress through long-term conversion lifecycles
IBM® Digital Analytics Lifecycle, formerly Coremetrics Lifecycle, helps you track and understand how customers progress through long-term conversion lifecycles. It goes beyond single-session metrics to evaluate the impact of different channels and multiple touchpoints throughout the customer conversion lifecycle. IBM Digital Analytics Lifecycle continuously identifies techniques that combine to accelerate lifecycle progression.
IBM Digital Analytics Lifecycle helps you:
- Understand the customer conversion lifecycle by looking beyond single-session metrics to identify the full range of customer interactions over time.
- Analyze marketing effectiveness for different customer segments at various stages of the conversion lifecycle.
- Accelerate customer lifecycle progression by continually evaluating and optimizing your channels and marketing touchpoints.
Understand the customer conversion lifecycle
- Gain a deeper, broader perspective of the customer lifecycle over time and evaluate which campaigns and tactics are most effective in prompting customers to progress from milestone to milestone.
- Move away from the analysis of individual touchpoints and toward a holistic program of business enhancement.
- Evaluate a wide range of milestones for first-time visitors through advanced customers who engage with your brand frequently and make repeat purchases.
- Examine which campaigns and channels are most effective in accelerating lifecycle progression.
- Continuously optimize your initiatives in near real time using insights into campaigns, channels, touchpoints and customer characteristics that are actively in progress.
Analyze marketing effectiveness for customer segments
- Map visitors to milestones based on prebuilt or customized customer segments.
- Reveal which areas to research, test and optimize, and then explore how changes to these areas affect the overall flow and development of customer relationships.
- Tailor marketing initiatives differently to early-, mid- and late-stage customers.
- Increase engagement with relevant, personalized marketing based on the customers’ lifecycle stage, the channels and campaigns they use, and the products and services they like.
Accelerate lifecycle progression
- Measure the time and sessions required for customers to progress.
- Set goals to reduce the time it takes to reach milestones by using more effective marketing tactics and techniques.
- Identify which techniques and offers work best for early-stage customers versus late-stage customers.
- Pinpoint key interactions and events that prompt customer progression through critical lifecycle milestones.
View detailed metrics on customers who move from milestone to milestone.
See metrics on first-time buyers, repeat buyers and those who opened carts.
Drill down on milestones to identify successful channels, programs and products.
Get insights into the buyers' cycle with milestones and migration paths.
IBM Digital Analytics Lifecycle resources