Customer behavior analytics for web and mobile applications
IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience on Cloud
Identify possible customer issues and discover root causes.
IBM® Tealeaf® Customer Experience on Cloud is a software as a service (SaaS)-based analytics solution for web and mobile applications. It can help you understand and improve the overall customer experience by analyzing behavioral problems from large and complex data sets online and on mobile devices. IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience on Cloud includes numerous ready-to-use reports and dashboards and offers customizable reports and dashboards for more specific analytic needs.
IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience on Cloud provides:
- An IBM managed cloud environment for Tealeaf, utilizing the high-performing IBM SoftLayer® cloud infrastructure.
- A powerful data capture approach that captures application interactions, device information and user context.
- Reports and dashboards with an advanced user interface to support rich visualization and data exploration.
An IBM managed cloud environment for Tealeaf
- Low upfront hardware and infrastructure costs.
- Managed software updates and patches for a smooth upgrade experience.
- Routine health checks and resource monitoring for optimal performance.
- Ability to adjust bandwidth, computing power and storage to adapt to a growing user base.
A powerful data capture approach
- Capture data for individual user sessions and determine what content is valuable without the use of tags.
- Use a proprietary “event” approach that allows a customer's session to be tracked from start to finish.
Reports and dashboards with an advanced user interface
- Ready-to-use reports and dashboards for fast consumption.
- Customizable reporting capabilities to suit specific analytic demands.
- Drill-down functionality to determine the root cause of customer struggle.
- Responsive charts and graphs that offer compatibility with mobile and touch-enabled devices.
Track key performance indicators on the customer behavior analytics dashboard
Access the reports feature to check the abandonment rates
Use the session timeline to discover where customers are struggling
Create an ad-hoc report that shows all abandoned sessions