Extend governance over critical B2B integration and MFT file exchanges
IBM® Control Center tracks the critical events across your B2B and managed file transfer (MFT) software for improved operations, customer service and B2B governance. It applies rules to alert key audiences when there is a problem with a server, process or transfer. Actionable dashboards are customized for various types of users, including operations staff; IT governance, risk and compliance (GRC) professionals; and line-of-business (LOB) customer service representatives.
IBM Control Center:
- Provides central monitoring and configuration management for operational staff to run a large distributed infrastructure.
- Increases customer satisfaction by giving LOB contacts proactive visibility into events that impact service level agreements (SLAs).
- Improves B2B governance and compliance through continuous controls monitoring and audit reporting for IT GRC.
Provides central monitoring and configuration management
- Provides visibility into file transfers and B2B processes across supported infrastructure within the network.
- Aligns server views with operational logic.
- Defines schedules, processes, file names and other metadata through a simplified graphical user interface (GUI).
- Defines user roles and security capabilities.
Increases customer satisfaction
- Offers web browser access with drill-down dashboards.
- Displays alerts and sends notifications about process failures or processes that may not complete on time.
- Provides single-click problem interrogation.
- Includes a “monitor this” function that enables you to create a rule based on your current query.
Improves governance and compliance
- Provides continuous controls monitoring with near real-time notifications.
- Manages IBM Sterling Connect:Direct® and IBM Control Center configurations, including change controls.
- Consolidates and normalizes file transfer and process data from managed servers into a single SQL database.
- Includes embedded IBM Cognos® reporting for operational audits and proof of transactions